Wednesday 22 April 2015

Review: Layer'r Wottagirl Body Splash - Mystic Island, Secret Crush & Vanilla Twist

Heya Everyone...

This is my first blog ever!!!... Omg!!.. I'm just so excited to share it with you guys...

Hope You guys enjoy it... Any feedback/suggestions, are more than welcome... Need your love & support... xoxo

Haters!!!... Please stay away... If you can't support anybody please don't hurt them as well... :)

Lets's start the REVIEW:



Fragrances have always been a Love to me.. And i won't miss a single chance to try them on... I just bought a pack of 3 mists from Layer'r Wottagirl - Mystic Island, Secret Crush & Vanilla Twist which is easily available at any online product selling site for a price low as INR 585 for a pack of 3... You can also buy them individually at a price of INR 189 for a 135ml bottle...   

Isn't it great guys... But only if it works well.. ;)                                                                                                  
Let's start with the Packaging: Cute, Beautiful, Sleek Transparent, Good Quality Crystal Clear Plastic Bottles.. You can always carry them along in your handbag without any fear of breakage.. 

Coming back to the fragrances, I will start with the SECRET CRUSH: 




I chose it first because it was a PINK colored bottle (OMG.. My fav Color ) and more eye catchy to me.. Its fragrance is very sweet and fruity.. Great if you like to wear strong fruity flavors like strawberry and mix, but its to strong in the terms of its sweetness that i feel teenagers would love it more as compared to the grown ups and middle age dolls.. Must add on, that my little sis and my friend's daughter are die hard fan of it. It stays on for 4-5 hrs and even later, you can smell a little of it from your clothes..


Rating : I would give it a 3.5/5..



Next is MYSTIC ISLAND:



It has a very subtle flowery smell, a great fragrance for coming summers. It is very mild smell and not too strong like as of Secret Crush.. It smells very similar to my Versace Signature Perfume worth INR 4-5K for a 100ml Bottle.. A great dupe, i must say that to at such a lower price.. Only drawback is that it don't lasts much but is still good for its price..  I would say this is my favorite out of the three of all as it is not too sweet and really not that strong.. 

Rating : I would give it a 4/5..



The Last one is, VANILLA TWIST:



As the name says it all, it smells like Vanilla... Yumm... ;) Again a subtle fragrance with a very soothing hint of vanilla, perfect for the evenings.. Its packaging of the brown tones, reminds me of the sunset and the great evenings.. The only downside of this fragrance is that it fades away quickly as compared to the other two variants of the same brand.. But still worth price for the ones who are die hard fan of the Vanilla Flavor..

Rating : I would give it a 3/5..

My Favorite: Mystic Island - As i would prefer a mild soothing flowery fragrance rather than having Vanilla or Fruity Smell On.. Great for using while work out to add a fresh and sweet smell..

Hope this review will help you guys in selecting the perfect one for you.. I highly recommend it to all the dolls as it is a great product for the value and you can use it on daily basis and even the packaging gonna be an add on to your vanity..

Thanks!!!...

Stay Tuned for more reviews...

XOXO DOLLS 

KIRAN SONDHI


No comments:

Post a Comment