Sunday 7 June 2015

Review : Elf Ultimate 144 Bright Eyeshadow Palette




Heya Everyone...

Hope You Guys Are Doing Great.... :)


Today I'm gonna review one of the cheapest eyeshadow palette I have come across, having all the colors of the Rainbow and Even More, just perfect for the Spring/Summer Look.. Sounds Great!!!....Isn't It Guyss...


About The Palette: It is called "Ultimate 144 Eyeshadow Palette" in "Bright" By E.L.F. and you can get it online for just INR 2385 approx. There are other versions of this palette also available online but I chose the Bright one as its "Summer Time" already and this palette has 144 shades from the bright yellows & blue hues to the perfect plums and pinks, rich neutrals and sparkling charcoals.. It almost has every color from the matte to the shimmery shades, one needs to create endless vivid eye looks for the day and even for the night... 





The look I'm wearing is created using this eye shadow palette only and I have circled the shades which i have used for this vivid eye look..








Review: The eye shadows look great and lasts for about 3-4 hours without any eye shadow base/primer.. The pigmentation is a little hit and miss for me.. Some shades are nicely pigmented while some are very chalky.. Some sort of shadow primer or cream base will definitely improve the color payoff of those lighter shades which look pretty sheer in the swatches.. Also, I feel many of the shades are not true to its color.. Although I have a habit of always using an eyeshadow primer, I think one really needs to apply primer with these shadows (especially the lighter tones) which can be a little powdery..



Swatches: I have tried a few of my favorite shades from the palette without any base/primer.








Bottom Line: This kit is only INR 2385 and a lot of people (Like Me) might not expect great quality but it really has some shades that are highly pigmented and for the beginners, Its a great palette to play with. Overall, I'm pretty pleased with the shadow look partially because I mostly use some of the more pigmented shadows in this palette.


Tip: Always use Primer Base before putting on eyeshadow for long lasting & more pigmented eye makeup.


Rating: I will give it 3/5 as it is true to its worth.. 



Thanks for Tuning In Guysss....


Love

KIRAN SONDHI
XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment